GlySens continues to grow from its history of rigorous science and technological advancements. Below are a select group of milestones achieved by the Company.
- Secured private, seed, and follow-on investments for product development
- Received numerous peer-reviewed grant awards from the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), National Institutes of Health (NIH), the National Institute of Standards and Technology's Advanced Technology Program (NIST-ATP), the U.S. Army's Technologies for Metabolic Monitoring (TMM) Program, and the State of California's Technology Investment Partnership (CalTIP) program.
- Demonstrated effective glucose sensor functionality in vitro
- Developed and demonstrated biocompatible materials in animal implants
- Developed and validated an implantable platform for sensor introduction
- Developed and validated implantable wireless telemetry
- Demonstrated successful fully implanted, long term wireless glucose monitoring in diabetic and non-diabetic animals
- Developed a portfolio of significant intellectual property
- Satisfied comprehensive preclinical product development requirements